From: Arvid Norlander <arvid.norlander@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: A different Openoffice Build problem
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:56:52
1 On 28/10/06, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > I think the [v] thing is a fairly new addition to the script. I'm not
3 > sure (I could go look but I don't want to parse thru all that scripting
4 > to verify), but I'd guess the v's indicate an actual fix. Thus, you can see
5 > some of those had two places to fix the first time thru, others had one,
6 > some had none (they already had both the old and new paths). On the
7 > second and subsequent runs, they all had the fixes already, so no v's,
8 > even tho there were still matches triggering the "fixing" messages.
9
10 After looking at the code it seems that [v] means that a patch was
11 added (or changed?) to a diffrent version of GCC and that a [c] means
12 that a path to a diffrent chost of gcc was added and/or changed.
13 /lib/rcscripts/awk/fixlafiles.awk (around line 252 and 296)
14
15 As it is in AWK and I'm not good at AWK I might be wrong.
16
17 /AnMaster
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list