From: Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] initio seen, mt -f doesn't work
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:37:20
Script attached.  I am going to rebuild the kernel anyway.

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 11:46 -0500, Billy Holmes wrote:
> Brett Johnson wrote: > > As an example, look for your primary hard drive entry (hda, hde, sda etc). > > There should be a similar entry for st0 after it detects the tape drive. > > he could also post a gzip'd copy of his dmesg, or better yet.. provide a > link to it.
-- Dr Gavin Seddon School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences University of Manchester Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, U.K.

File name MIME type
dmesg.txt text/plain

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] initio seen, mt -f doesn't work Brett Johnson <brett@××××.com>