From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Java puzzles on AMD64
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:50:05
1 > I'm curious whether anyone can get these jigsaw puzzles working in
2 > Firefox under 64-bit Gentoo.
3 >
4 > http://www.jigzone.com
5 >
6 > I've got nsplugin support built where I can but the sun-jre-bin
7 > doesn't seem to support the flag so I think that's what's causing
8 > these puzzles to not play.
9 >
10 > Does anyone have a solution other than using firefox-bin?
11
12 I think, you need to install a 32-Bit Java VM and a 32-Bit Browser.
13
14 Or does nspluginwrapper also work the Java plugin?
15 Then you could use a 64-Bit FireFox together with a 32-Bit Java VM.