From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: ASUS M2A-VM and kernel 2.6.27
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:55:07
1 David Relson <david@×××××××××××××.com> posted
2 20081215074756.33119ced@fit-pc, excerpted below, on Mon, 15 Dec 2008
3 07:47:56 -0500:
4
5 > FWIW, I've had the board for a year or so. I learned when I got it that
6 > the USB support for the SB600 is bad (based on discussions with the
7 > kernel USB mailing list). I worked around that problem with a PCI USB
8 > card.
9
10 2.6.28 I believe has the fix for that. If not, .29 will. There's
11 definitely a patch ready, I know that, as I've been following a bug based
12 on someone here having that issue.
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman