From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Konsole to show whats running?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:02:56
1 On Monday 22 Feb 2010 13:10:16 YoYo siska wrote:
2 > On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:46:48PM +0100, Paul Stear wrote:
3 > > Hi all,
4 > > I used to have at the top of my konsol a message that told me which item
5 > > emerge was working on, For some time now I just see "root:python2.6"
6 > > I'm sure this is easy but I can't seem to find the info about changing
7 > > what is displayed in the title bar. Can anyone help, please.
8 > > Paul
9 >
10 > konsole changed the default configuration to show only
11 > working directory:program name
12 >
13 > You can go to Settings->Edit profile ->Tabs
14 > and there is a "Tab file format" and "Remote tab file format"
15 > Just use the button to the right to insert "Window Title Set by Shel"
16 > (it should add a '%w' to the editbox)
17 > you can change the whole format to what you like
18 > (I have my bash promt set to change the title of the window to contain
19 > the directory, so I just change that to %w when I'm using konsole...)
20 >
21 > yoyo
22 Thanks to Yoyo, Dieter and Stephan for your replys, I knew it would be simple.
23 Thanks
24 Paul
25 --
26 This message has been sent using kmail on gentoo.