From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: cmake error on libkdepim compile - Solved - update
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:50:55
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
3 > 49788889.1080808@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Thu, 22 Jan 2009
4 > 09:54:01 -0500:
5 >
6 >> One more thing, when I looked at gcc versions available on my system
7 >> 4.1.2 is the latest stable one. I take it that 4.3.2 is in ~amd64?
8
9 Well, the upgrade to gcc-4.3.2 fixed the compile problem for this.
10 Duncan, thanks again for the tip. I'd have never thought to check gcc.
11
12 Hmm, well it fixed the problem with libkdepim but not with
13 kde-strigi-analyzer. Not that I use that, but it's interesting that the
14 gcc upgrade didn't fix that.
21 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
22 quadraturae circuli
23
24 Mark Haney
25 Sr. Systems Administrator
26 ERC Broadband
27 (828) 350-2415
28
29 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support