From: Man Shankar <man.ee.gen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Cannot scroll back in rxvt-unicode
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:52:49
1 Hello,
2
3 I have a strange problem, in that i cannot scroll back in
4 rxvt-unicode(urxvt). I am using
5
6 ---------------------------------
7 % emerge -pv rxvt-unicode
8
9 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
10
11 Calculating dependencies... done!
12 [ebuild R ] x11-terms/rxvt-unicode-9.05 USE="afterimage iso14755
13 perl truetype" 0 kB
14
15 Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
16 ---------------------------------
17
18 This only happens if i have the following resource set in .Xresources
22 The worst fact is that i can't even use the <shift><pgup> key
23 combination. And both the mouse wheel as well as the key combination
24 work fine if i unset that resource.
25
26 Is it a configuration issue on my part or does anybody else have this
27 problem? Any hints are appreciated.
30 Regards,
31 Man Shankar <man.ee.gen(at)gmail.com>