From: mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-amd64@l.g.o" <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd without migration
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:51:16
1 I've follow your step, and i'm trying to build a kernel hand made.
2
3 I'm again in chroot and don't find any logs.
4
5 Here my system in this moment
6
7 http://bpaste.net/show/261475381046
8
9 Regards.
10
11 Il venerdì 27 novembre 2015, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> ha scritto:
12
13 > On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 5:17 AM, mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com
14 > <javascript:;>> wrote:
15 > > Now i've an error during the compilation "4.1.12-gentooError:
16 > kernelrelease
17 > > not valid - exceeds 64 characters" then don't create image and System.map
20 > You might want to post more details on what exactly you're doing. It
21 > sounds like you're trying to build a kernel. Are you doing it by hand
22 > or using genkernel? What kernel are you trying to build (what package
23 > are you using, what version, is this an upstream git kernel, etc)?
24 > What steps did you do to cause the error? What config file are you
25 > using? Link to build log or attach. Etc...
26 >
27 > This applies anytime you're having a build issue. No two Gentoo
28 > systems are quite alike so in order to troubleshoot problems people
29 > will need to know what you're doing.
30 >
31 > --
32 > Rich