From: Alex Bennee <kernel-hacker@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] eselect opengl keeps breaking my headers
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:51:29
1 Every time I run "eselect opengl set xorg-x11" it switches my opengl
2 headers to the 32 bit versions which obviously breaks compiles like X.
3 Unfortunately it seems to get called in the xorg ebuilds which means I
4 currently can't build X.
5
6 Although the man page assures me there is some html documentation for
7 eselect I can't seem to find it on my system. Is there a build flag I
8 should be enabling?
9
10 Regardless of finding documentation does anyone know how to stop eselect
11 breaking my setup?
14 Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
15 A committee takes root and grows, it flowers, wilts and dies, scattering
16 the seed from which other committees will bloom. -- Parkinson
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list