From: "P.V.Anthony" <pvantony@×××××××××××.sg>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] KISS firewall not working on Gentoo Hardened
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 01:00:45
1 Hi,
2
3 I was trying to get the KISS firewall working on Gentoo Hardened amd64.
4
5 The firewall script is from the following,
6 http://www.geocities.com/steve93138/
7
8 I am not at all good with firewalls. That is why I am using this KISS
9 script.
10
11 Have emerged iptables. Currently using kernel version 2.6.22 from the
12 gentoo hardened sources.
13
14 Searched google and found no good solution.
15
16 It seems that the kernel modules are different for some kernels versions.
17
18 Cannot find the ipt_unclean module. Tried compiling all the modules
19 under Network.
20
21 If there are any links, please share them. Or better please help with
22 advice.
23
24 P.V.Anthony
25 --