From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] really need help
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:48:11
On Monday 10 April 2006 11:23, Jürgen Schinker wrote:
> On Mon, April 10, 2006 10:18, Paul de Vrieze wrote: > > On Monday 10 April 2006 09:53, Jürgen Schinker wrote: > >> bdftopcf.c:32:19: X11/X.h: No such file or directory > > > > This is the first error. This file should exist in > > /usr/include/X11/X.h. I'm not 100% but I believe these are provided > > by x11-proto/xproto. Which is an indirect dependency (through > > libXfont). Try to make sure that you have the relevant portions of X > > emerged? Which portage version are you using? > > ok i emerge xproto an now this
More headers are missing. I don't really know where this one is from, but it shouldn't hurt to make sure that all of the dependencies are merged. It seems that somehow your dependencies are either merged incorrectly or not there at all. Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage:

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] really need help "Jürgen Schinker" <ba1020@×××××××××××××××.net>