From: Terry Ellis <terry@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] PCI Wireless Cards with 64bit support and drivers
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 04:13:25
1 Ndiswrapper only works with drivers that are compatible with the kernel.
2 Therefore 32 bit drivers won't work with a 64-bit kernel.
3
4 My only mistake was getting a D-Link DLW-G510 without researching
5 it. :(
6
7 If I can't find a good card, I'll be quite content with my functioning
8 ethernet port.
9