From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Jahshaka
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:05:56
1 Yeah, my solution is normally forget about it and wait to try again until I
2 remember I want the application. I think the other idea is a more
3 intelligent solution. Don't think your out of the woods even if you get it
4 compiled: I just installed it and got a segmentation fault on startup.
5
6 -Peter
7