From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] vmware-player fonts unreadable
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:00:07
1 I recently upgrade my kernel from 2.6.17 to 2.6.19. I also upgraded hal
2 to 0.5.7.1-r3, emul-linux libraries, and some other packages.
3
4 I can run vmware-player just fine and my install of XP will run in it,
5 but all the text is just little boxes. Luckily, I remember the
6 important ones (exit, how to focus and release focus, etc), but I cannot
7 change any options now.
8
9 Has anyone else run into this? Is it perhaps the emulation libraries
10 being a problem?
13 -M
14
15 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
16 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list