From: "gigli@×××××××.se" <gigli@×××××××.se>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] vsftpd
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:54:48
1 Nicolas MASSÉ wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 05 April 2006 12:03, gigli@×××××××.se wrote:
3 >> Hi
4 >>
5 >> I have an amd64 machine as a kind of home server. Before it was a p4,
6 >> but when the motherboard broke i bought an amd64. I reinstalled the
7 >> system and copied my old vsftpd.conf file, which before worked as a
8 >> charm. It's anonymous service only. Now when i try to connect i got
9 >> these messages:
10 >
11 > I'm not sure but the last time I had a problem with vsftpd, I solved it by
14 > # modprobe capability
15 >
16 > Again, I'm not sure but I hope it will help you.
19 Hi
20 and thanks for the help, it works again.
21 Martin
22 --
23 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list