From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: newcomer:
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 15:49:36
1 You bring up an issue I wanted to ask about: Why wouldn't you use gmail
2 as your personal e-mail? I've heard people saying it's evil, and that
3 google is fascist, but I don't really know what to believe. Personally I
4 like the features that gmail offers, and I think it's great that it
5 stores all my mail ever sent so I can access my old e-mails still if my
6 hard drive gets wiped (which happens accidentally or not every month or
7 so). Thoughts?
8
9 -Peter