From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Yahoo news video
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:25:45
1 Hi,
2 On the following link
3
4 http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/hurricanes_and_tropical_storms
5
6 Just below the main story on the upper right there is a link for some
7 video. I am unable to play this video so far on my AMD64 machine. I
8 haven't got access immediately to try one of my 32-bit machines to
9 compare.
10
11 Does this work for anyone else? If so how did you manage to do it?
12 I've emerged firefox-bin, realplayer 10.5, mplayer and lots of Java
13 stuff. When I trace out the links it says it needs Realplayer Ver. 7.
14
15 I know in the past there have been many issues with Yahoo not
16 accepting Linux. Is that the root cause here?
17
18 Thanks,
19 Mark
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list