From: Mihir Sevak <mihir.sevak@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: SMP
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:08:14
1 Duncan,
2 I thank you very much. Being little specific about my objective is i am
3 thinking of an
4 embedded system which can give me a very high processing speed. In other
5 words i wouldn't have much memory or other resources. Also i have to take
6 charge of the process scheduling as much as i can. So if i understand
7 correct i would be better off by
8 looking into kernal code rather than using other scheduling utilitis.
9 right???
10
11 Thanks.