From: Lukas Oliva <xoliva02@×××××××××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] X keyboard problem on my amd64 box
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:44:53
1 Hi,
2 I use AMD64 gentoo o my box and I experience problems with keyboard
3 switching. Namely it is impossible o switch with Shift-Shift that is
4 specified in xorg.conf and even worse, if I specify two keyboards (czech
5 and english) in xorg.conf it is impossible to switch to the console. This
6 results in the gnome start error saying that there could be several souces
7 of problems (xkb, X, libxklavier). I am not sure where the problem could
8 be. I tried to recompile everything connected to xkb and Xorgand also
9 different versions, but it persists. Fortunately setxkb works, but I do
10 not consider it to be satisfying. Could anyone advise? It would be helpful
11 also t point to some way of debugging as I have no idea.
12 I attach my xorg.conf. My gcc is x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.1.2 *, profile
13 2006.1.
14
15 Thanks for advices
16 Lukas