From: Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Cedega running programs on fat32 partition
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:47:19
1 Hi Brett,
2
3 Normally, as said by transgaming support and in the FAQs for cedega,
4 you can have issues running games from a non ext/reiserfs partition.
5
6 I can tell you from my experience that most of the games fails to run
7 in cedega when running them from a fat32/ntfs volume.
8
9 What I do now is run only in windows (so have only installed in
10 fat32/ntfs) the games that can only run in windows (luckily i have
11 only one: Lineage2) and leave the rest installed through cedega. Is
12 easier for me and I know I only need windows for one thing.
13
14 Hope it helps
15
16 Jordi