From: Mauro Maroni <mmaroni@××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] XMMS and Mplayer
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 06:25:07
1 On Wednesday 25 October 2006 00:48, Christoph Mende wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 23:20 -0300, Mauro Maroni wrote:
3 > > Does anyone know if audacious is able to open cue sheets?
4 > > I have a lot of CDs in single flac files.
5 > > Any other player capable of that?
6 >
7 > Don't know about the cue sheets, but since audacious has a flac USE
8 > flag, I think it's able to open those files - just emerge with
9 > USE="flac"
10
11 Sorry for the previous empty email. What I was going to say is that yes, I
12 have the flac use flag set and audalicious is able to play flac files.
13 But I am asking about the cue sheets. When a whole CD is ripped into a single
14 flac file, it comes with a cue sheet that shows each track within the flac
15 file and let you play them separately, choice the one that you want to hear,
16 move from one to the other, etc. Opening the big flac file without opening
17 the cue sheet only lets you hear the entire CD from beggining to end.
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list