From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Failures on updating KDE to 4.4.1 - unable to update kmail
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:03:31
1 Paul Stear posted on Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:12:51 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > I have been trying for days to get my kde system working again properly.
4 > kmail hasn't been updated yet because kdepim-runtime-4.4.1 fails with
5 > the following error:-
6
7 [ can't find Nepomuk ]
8
9 > I have installed and re-installed kdebase/nepomuk-4.4.1 but it seems
10 > that kdepim can not find it.
11
12 FWIW, I've not upgraded for a couple weeks now, as I've been doing other
13 things. So I've not yet done the 4.4.1 upgrade myself yet. If someone
14 else hasn't helped you fix the issue by the time I do, I'll see what
15 happens when I try, and answer again then.
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman