From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Big white splotch on web page]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:35:50
1 On Monday 30 April 2007 13:24, Ferris McCormick wrote:
2
3 > >> I'm assuming this is a Flash problem. I don't see it on my Windows
4 > >> box..
5 >
6 > Probably not. This page displays incorrectly on sparc with both opera
7 > and firefox. sparc does not support flash at all. (For me, on all
8 > systems, both forefox and opera give the white splotch.)
9
10 Seems javascript-related. I'm using the noscript firefox extension, and
12 Enabling javascript produces the splotch, apparently a box containing a
13 global menu in the upper side, which I think was supposed to be merged
14 into the page without covering the rest, but for some reason it doesn't.
15 --
16 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list