From: Daemon Xavier <daemon.xavier@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] No sound with mplayer-bin and alsa when amarok is playing
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 18:25:59
1 Well if you only have your motherboard and are using that for your sound
2 configuration, then however you have your ALSA set up, it will only let one
3 program use the sound driver. I have that problem with my World of Warcraft
4 and Teamspeak. Although If you are nifty enough to have an actual sound
5 card with your motherboard, you may find this helpful.
6
7 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_ALSA_Complete_%28includes_dmix%29
8
9 regards.