From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: .local/share/Trash/
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:50:12
1 "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com> posted 44F65289.8000705@×××××.com,
2 excerpted below, on Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:07:53 -0500:
3
4 > Cool! I was not aware of that config option. Like you, I missed the
5 > right-click context menu of "delete". It's back now.
6
7 Luckily, KDE believes in actually giving the user such choices. Not all
8 desktops seem to, one of the reasons I'm using KDE and not these other
9 desktops. Thus, I was pretty sure even before I found it that the option
10 was there. I just had to look for it.
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list