From: Barry Schwartz <chemoelectric@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gcc strange problem
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:29:25
1 Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com> skribis:
2 > i've already done that the last time i've cleaned up the old versions
3 > (about 2 weeks ago) and after that i had a world rebuild. the problem
4 > is that this error got out today after i've rebuilt gcc (the only
5 > version present is 4.3.1) with multilib use flag instead of -multilib
6 > as it has been before. that's why i've tried the script after
7 > revdep-rebuild continued to show me this breakage. also the breakage
8 > is only on emul-linux, mplayerplug-in (just rebuilt with multilib
9 > profile) and firefox-bin packages. so this might really be some weird
10 > multilib problem.
11
12 Then I don't know what's going on. :) Is glibc built with multilib?
13
14 (Note you can get screaming from revdep-rebuild if you build gcc with
15 USE=gcj. It is a known bug that I, and probably the majority of users,
16 just ignore.)
19 Barry SCHWARTZ / Esperanto: Barijo ŜVARCO
20 chemoelectric ĉe chemoelectric punkto org http://chemoelectric.org
21 Free stuff / Senpagaj varoj: http://crudfactory.com
22 To learn about the Esperanto language: http://lernu.net