From: Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: GCC upgrade script
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:36:11
1 * Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> [2007-04-24 15:25] :
2 > A while back, someone posted a command that I think pulled all the info
3 > from 'emerge -eav world' into a nice neat package so that a GCC upgrade
4 > can be done in smaller increments. Now, however, I can't seem to find
5 > it in the archives, or in my stored list backup. Can someone throw me a
6 > copy of that post or point me to the right one online?
7
8 The only thing that comes to (my very tired) mind is emwrap.sh ... you
9 should be able to find all available information at
10 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-282474.html
11
12 HTH
13 Stefan