From: Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Konsole to show whats running?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:04:34
1 Paul Stear schrieb:
2 > Hi all,
3
4 Hi,
5
6 > I used to have at the top of my konsol a message that told me which item emerge
7 > was working on, For some time now I just see "root:python2.6"
8 > I'm sure this is easy but I can't seem to find the info about changing what is
9 > displayed in the title bar. Can anyone help, please.
10
11 Go to Preferences, change profile, and in the 2nd tab change what's
12 shown in the title to "%w". With this configuration it works here.
13
14 > Paul
15
16 cu
17 Dieter
20 3rd Law of Computing:
21 Anything that can go wr
22 fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped