From: Drake Donahue <donahue95@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1_COMPAT Kernel Option
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 01:38:20
1 ----- Original Message -----
2 From: "sean" <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
3 To: <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
4 Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 6:10 PM
5 Subject: [gentoo-amd64] CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1_COMPAT Kernel Option
8 > Unable to find CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1_COMPAT option in Make Menuconfig.
9 > So I went and looked over the .config file and still do not see such an
10 > option.
11 >
12 > Did a search, several in fact, and found the mentioned
13 > "CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1_COMPAT=y" mentioned many times and that it would appear
14 > to be located in "Device Drivers" "Multimedia Devices", but it still seems
15 > to be missing.
16 >
17 > Is anyone able to give me an idea as to where this kernel option is
18 > located?
19
20 located in "Device Drivers", "Multimedia Devices", "Video for
21 Linux","Enable Video For Linux API 1 (DEPRECATED}"
22
23 Note that you won't see the last unless you 'y' or 'm' the next to last.
26 > Thanks
27 > Sean
28 > --
29 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list