From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] NTLMAPS and emerge
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:23:27
1 My AMD64 box is on a corporate network, which uses (unfortunately) a
2 Microsoft proxy server for all of its clients' internet access (I guess it
3 makes sense since 99.9% of the clients are windows). Anyway, I installed
4 ntlmaps on my machine to allow authentication between it and the proxy. That
5 works fine for web browsing, but doesn't seem to be working for emerge
6 commands. It will resolve the repository location, but then hangs at the
7 point where it would normally begin downloading. Has anyone gotten this to
8 work? Is there a log I can look at that might tell me what's up?
9 Thanks!
12 Mark
13 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]