From: Steve Herber <herber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Alsa Config keeps disappearing
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 02:33:36
1 I have to unplug my web cam and microphone each time I reboot my system
2 otherwise my mythtv system is messed up. I am sure there is a way to configure
3 udev to help keep them straight but I have not looked into it.
4
5 Does anyone know how to configure a system so I can control which device
6 goes to each application?
7
8 After reading some about the alsa/pulseaudio/jack/oss set of sound
9 software I am amazed it works as good as it does.
10
11 Thanks,
14 Steve Herber herber@×××××.com work: 206-221-7262
15 Software Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services home: 425-454-2399
16