From: Nadav Horesh <nadavh@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-amd64] Re: DHCPCD does not start on boot
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:12:34
1 In this sense I am on the stable: No openrc and baselayout 1.12.11.1
2
3 Nadav.
6 -----הודעה מקורית-----
7 מאת: news בשם Duncan
8 נשלח: ג 16-דצמבר-08 18:00
9 אל: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
10 נושא: [gentoo-amd64] Re: DHCPCD does not start on boot
11
12 "Nadav Horesh" <nadavh@×××××××××××.com> posted
13 710F2847B0018641891D9A216027636029C37B@×××××××××××××××.il, excerpted
14 below, on Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:38:36 +0200:
15
16 > $ cat /etc/conf.d/net
17 > # This blank configuration will automatically use DHCP for any net.* #
18 > scripts in /etc/init.d. To create a more complete configuration, #
19 > please review /etc/conf.d/net.example and save your configuration # in
20 > /etc/conf.d/net (this file :]!).
21
22 Which versions of baselayout/openrc/dhcpcd you are running? That comment
23 looks to be from pre-openrc era, which must be nearly a year outdated
24 here (~arch with occasional testing of still hard-masked packages
25 including baselayout/openrc), tho epkginfo says it's still latest stable.
26
27 If you're on openrc-0.3.x I maybe able to help you update altho dhcp
28 config should still "just work". If you're on stable, hopefully someone
29 else will catch it.
34 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman

winmail.dat application/ms-tnef