From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Crossover Office - icons in Quicken corrupted
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:37:04
   I loaded up Crossover Office Ver. 5.0 on my AMD64 machine so that I
could move Quicken from Windows to Linux. It seems to be working OK,
so far, except that all icons in the program show up as only black &
while blocks. They still looks sort of like the right icons. THey are
readable, not just boxes, but I cannot so far get them to display in

   Any ideas what I might try?

   I'm running a 64-bit kernel - 2.6.14-rt6. These emulation libraries
are loaded:

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-glibc
     Installed:           1000

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-gtklibs
     Installed:           2.2

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-medialibs
     Installed:           none

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-qtlibs
     Installed:           none

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-sdl
     Installed:           none

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-soundlibs
     Installed:           2.2

* app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-xlibs
     Installed:           2.1

Would the qt library help at all?

   The graphics adapter is a Radeon PCI-Express device. I'm running
the xorg driver.

   I'll provide whatever info anyone thinks would help.

Thanks in advance,