From: Billy Holmes <billy@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Now I have a problem with l32 too
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:52:25
Peter Humphrey wrote:
> This happens whether I'm root or myself. I dare say I'm doing something > stupid, but at the moment I can't see what.
I made a mistake in the code. I was overzealous in commenting out lines. I have fixed it and added some more checks to ensure it does switch personalities. rename your ebuild to l32-1.1.1.ebuild, and redo the digests. emerge should automagically download the tarball from my server, redo the digests. Then just: # emerge -avt l32 and it should install version 1.1.1. Sorry about that! -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] Now I have a problem with l32 too Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>