From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] openoffice 3.0 problem
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:13:55
1 2008/10/21 Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>:
2 > Yesterday I saw that openoffice 3.0 was unmasked for amd64 so I built
3 > and installed it. It seemed to work fine on a couple test documents
4 > that I opened, but then I ran into a problem with the one which has my
5 > household expense spreadsheets.
6 >
7 > I opened it and the data on one of the sheets was there for sure, but
8 > there was no tab bar for moving between the sheets. I saved a copy of
9 > that spreadsheet into a new file to see if a natively-stored file will
10 > have the same problem. It did. I looked to see if there was an option
11 > to turn on the sheet tab bar, but I didn't find any.
12 >
13 > So I rebuilt 2.4.1 and tested it on the spreadsheed which I saved with
14 > OOo 3.0. It also didn't show the tab bar at the bottom! When I opened
15 > my original with 2.4.1, though, it appears fine.
16
17 i can see the tab bar in my openoffice 3.0.
18 but in the openoffice options you can a find a reference to it:
19
20 tools->options->Openoffice.org Calc->View->Sheet divider should be ticked.
23 dott. ing. beso