From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: MAKEOPTS values for Athlon 64 X2
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:19:24
1 "Hemmann, Volker Armin" <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> posted
2 200701181951.57459.volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de, excerpted below,
3 on Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:51:57 +0100:
4
5 > And I showed you, you were wrong. YOU said, they tried to cover it up.
6 > They did not.
7
8 You do have a point there. I was wrong on that.
9
10 > Stop using the word 'slaveryware' or I might use 'that zealot' when I am
11 > talking about you.
12
13 It's your post, your opinion to voice. And given the choice between zealot
14 or slave, I'm sure you know which I'd take. =8^) I simply call it as I see
15 it, and I see it as slaveryware. If you see me as a zealot, you aren't my
16 slave, feel free to call me that in your posts.
17
18 > Everytime you use it, you should apologise to everybody who had the bad
19 > luck of reading it.
20
21 And who am I, /your/ slave? I think not! My freely held opinion goes in
22 my post, with my name at the top and my sig at the bottom, and that's
23 something I don't apologize for!
28 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
31 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list