From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Scanning in GIMP
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:57:38
1 I plugged in a USB scanner tonight, and followed instructions I found to get
2 xsane working with it. It all works perfectly. I would like to be able to
3 scan from within GIMP, but the Acquire menu does not show a scanner option.
4 So I tried USE="scanner" emerge gimp to re-install it with scanner support,
5 but I still don't have the scanner option. Did I need to do the emerge
6 differently than I did when I re-installed, or is something else wrong?
7 Thanks!
10 Mark
11 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]