From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Dual gigabit Intel NICs problem.
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:27:29
1 "Juan Fco. Giordana" <juangiordana@×××××.com> posted
2 49D0D8BB.7050505@×××××.com, excerpted below, on Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:35:39
3 -0300:
4
5 > Sigh... See this:
6 >
7 >> Please give it a try now; the crossover was running from a 3rd
8 >> "auxiliary" nic on one server to NIC2 on the other server; I've moved
9 >> the cable from the "auxiliary" nic to NIC2. Please check and let us
10 >> know.
11 >
12 > It would have been easier for me to take a plain, go to there, see the
13 > issue and slap the guy in the head than this.
14
15 Oh, my!
16
17 I bet they're pretty red-faced. They should be after that! That's a
18 brown-paper-bag mistake for sure!
19
20 Anyway, thanks for the update, and... be glad you're not the poor guy
21 that did it.
26 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman