From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] New Jpeg-7 -- was Re: kdelibs insanity
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 06:05:38
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Mark Haney<mhaney@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >> Paul Hartman wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> Also, there was at least one package that needed to be rebuilt despite
6 >>> the fact revdep-rebuild didn't think so: media-libs/sdl-image
7 >>>
8 >>> I'm curious to know if there are any more out there hiding...
9 >>>
10 >> Just for the record, did anyone else not get the OP to this reply? I'm
11 >> curious as to the problem the OP was having.
12 >
13 > Original of this branch of the thread was by Frank Peters on July 31.
16 Ah. Okay, /that's/ why I don't have the thread in my inbox. I archive
17 off anything older than a month. Thanks for clearing that up, I was
18 afraid our mail server was acting up.
23 Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema.
24
25 Mark Haney
26 Sr. Systems Administrator
27 ERC Broadband