From: Greg <journey@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] HLA
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:11:49
1 Do any of you use HLA (Randy Hyde's high level assembler)?
2
3 I downloaded a copy recently and had no trouble running it on a 32bit CentOS system, but I've had several problems getting
4 it to compile under my amd64 gentoo machine.
5
6 One problem was flex, but updating to the latest alpha version of flex fixed that issue.
7
8 The other issue I'm having is with gas. It doesn't seem to like the pushl and popl psuto opts found in hlaasm.gas.
9
10 Anyone have any suggestions? I thought I'd try picking your brains first since several web searches aren't showing any
11 similar problems listed.
12
13 Thanks in advance,
14 Greg