From: Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] New AT KristinG
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:29:32
1 On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 12:30 -0400, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > Please welcome our newest AT, Kristin (KristinG) Galway. From her quiz:
5 >
6 > I'm a girl. I'm a geek. I like being a girl, I like
7 > and being a geek. I am all about seeing more girls getting
8 > involved with development, engineering, etc.
9 >
10 Congrats Kristin i hope you will do a great job for Gentoo and welcome
11 to our team.
12 Maybe you can recruit a few more girls too and start a new project like
13 Gentoo-Woman :).
14 --
15 Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod
17 Gentoo Linux Developer: AMD64,Printing,Media-Optical,Xmms
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list