From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] mplayer build hangs at checking for freetype
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:22:22
1 Hi,
2
3 to enable xinerama-support I want to rebuild mplayer but it hangs at
4
5 Checking for ALSA audio ... yes (using alsa 1.0.x and alsa/asoundlib.h)
6 Checking for Sun audio ... no
7 Checking for VCD support ... yes
8 Checking for dvdread ... yes (internal)
9 Checking for internal libdvdcss ... yes
10 Checking for cdparanoia ... no
11 Checking for libcdio ... yes
12 Checking for bitmap font support ... yes
13 Checking for freetype >= 2.0.9 ... ^C
14
15 and nothing goes.
16 I tried it over the last few days a few times and always cut it after 3h
17 or so.
18
19 I can install and update other programms without problems.
20 Only mplayer shows this effect, I tried all ebuilds of mplayer amd64 and
21 ~amd64 but the effect is everytime the same.
22
23 I am open for every idea.
24
25 Greetings