From: Jordi Molina <warp3r@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] genkernel and ondemand power govenor
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:16:18
1 On 1/24/06, Jamie <gentoo@×××××××××.nz> wrote:
2 > I currently have a genkernel created kernel and it lacks the ondemand
3 > power govenor. Is there any way to get genkernel to include this or do I
4 > have to compile a new kernel manually to get the ondemand scaler?
5 >
6 > Cheers
7 >
8 > Jamie
9 >
10 Hi Jamie, I just wake up so maybe I will say something not related,
11 just hit me if I'm wrong.
12
13 try genkernel --menuconfig --no-clean all
16 the --menuconfig parameter allows you to set up the kernel as you wish
17 with the classical menuconfig text interface. The --no-clean just
18 keeps your current config.
19
20 have a look here for more info -> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/genkernel.xml
24 cheers