From: Hans Schou <hans.schou@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] emerge world: 289 reinstalls, revdep-rebuild also fails
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:14:46
1 Hi
2
3 When I do a 'emerge -a world' emerge want to rebuild a lot of packages:
4
5 Total: 293 packages (3 new, 1 in new slot, 289 reinstalls), Size of
6 downloads: 0 kB
7 Portage tree and overlays:
8 [0] /usr/portage
9 [?] indicates that the source repository could not be determined
10
11 If I just do it it takes a lot of time and there is a package broken
12 (smpeg, which is not installed).
13
14 revdep-rebuild fails to resolve package order and try to build
15 apr-util-0.9.12, although I have version apr-util-1.3.4 installed.
16
17 Can anyone give a hint on where I should start solve the problems?
18
19 I don't think my failure can be seen in 'emerge --info', but anyway it
20 is here http://w0.dk/~chlor/tmp/emerge-info.2009-05-24.text
21
22 /hans