From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] suddenly lost sound
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:21:34
1 Brett Johnson wrote:
2 >>
3 > Next logical question, did either of you emerge update over the weekend
4 > (possibly a cron job)?
5 >
6 No, I didn't. I didn't update all weekend, I usually don't do any
7 updates automatically. With Gentoo I have a script that syncs and then
8 prints a list of all the updates available. Today there were 4,
9 although I've been having trouble with the cdk ebuild. Honestly, I
10 didn't check sound early this morning prior to updating so I can't say
11 if it was working prior to the updates.
16 Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
17
18 Mark Haney
19 Sr. Systems Administrator
20 ERC Broadband