From: "Michal Žeravík" <michalz@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] question(s) GA-K8N Ultra 9 motherboard
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:11:15
1 running gentoo64 on ga-k8n ultra9 works for me.
2 but are there alternatives?
3
4 michalz
7 Joshua Liebowitz wrote:
8
9 > Sounds curious, as far as I know 8042 errors seem to be caused by bad
10 > keyboard controllers. Have you tried a couple of Linux Distros? If
11 > it happens in a couple different distros, I would guess this is a
12 > hardware problem as that MB has been reported to work.
13 > -Josh
14 >
15 > On 7/11/05, *Andrey Schwedovitch* <schwed@×××××××.ru