From: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Wine/Office97 in 32-bin chroot
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:22:44
On Sunday 28 November 2004 4:58 am, Robert S wrote:
> I can't find any debug output. If I run winedbg, I get the same thing with > no debug output.
Some silly Gentoo WINE maintainer decided to override the default WINEDEBUG with options to disable it altogether. If you want to use the real defaults, run WINE as: WINEDEBUG=' ' wine Putting a space in the WINEDEBUG var makes the script think you have it set to something so it doesn't override. :) -- Luke-Jr Developer, Utopios -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list