From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Error Poped up while doing revdep-rebuild!
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 20:33:28
1 Hello all,
2
3 I am now doing a revdep-rebuild as I just got done doing a emerge of
4 two packages and I got this pop-up while I am in gnome:
5
6 Can't overwrite existing read-only value: Can't overwrite existing
7 read-only value: Value for
8 `/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/host-Mr-Eyes/0/numlock_on' set in
9 a read-only source at the front of your configuration path
10 Can't overwrite existing read-only value: Can't overwrite existing
11 read-only value: Value for
12 `/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/host-Mr-Eyes/0/numlock_on' set in
13 a read-only source at the front of your configuration path
14
15 Is this any thing I should worrie about or is this nomal when you are
16 in gnome and are doing a revdep and its fixing things
17
18 sincerely,
19 Christopher
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list