From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: OT: Ignore this thread feature?
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:05:34
1 "Peter Humphrey" <prh@××××××××××.uk> posted
2 20061002113752.09D59E62CAD@×××××××××××××××.uk, excerpted below, on Mon,
3 02 Oct 2006 12:37:48 +0000:
4
5 > --------- Original Message --------
6 > From: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
7 > To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
8 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] OT: Ignore this thread feature?
9 > Date: 30/09/06 20:55
10 >
11 >> Well, I got tired of this thread also. The problem is that there isn't
12 >> (or I can't find) an &quot;ignore thread&quot; feature in thunderbird,
13 > seamonkey
14 >> or mozilla e-mail clients. I would appreciate if someone shows me how to
15 >> do it.
16 >
17 > May not be much help, but kmail does it.
18
19 As does pan (reading/posting thru gmane.org).
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
27 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list