From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] wxSVGXML?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:39:32
1 Thanks to everyone for helping this ebuild n00b get working. I've get
2 everything setup, but now I've hit a snag. The ebuild I am working on
3 requires svgxml.h and I cannot find that file. With other distros it's
4 in the wxsvg-devel package (or similar), but I can't find one for that
5 in Gentoo. With wxsvg, there's a wxSVG and wxXML folder in
6 /usr/include/, but neither have this file.
7
8 I don't even know where to begin looking for it in Gentoo. Ideas?
12 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
15 Mark Haney
16 Sr. Systems Administrator
17 ERC Broadband
18 (828) 350-2415
19
20 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list